Celebrate the new year with a rocking good time at our first ever Luminous Countdown beach party at the Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast with Live Band performances and DJ!
The Luminous party with great activities such as Fire-eater and dance performances starts from 7pm followed by Hard Rock Live Band performances by Sharp 9 and Arjuna featuring Muzza from 10pm onwards. Don't forget to catch the fireworks as we usher in the New Year and stay on for the After-Party.
FAQ for Desaru Coast New Year’s Eve Luminous Countdown Party
1. Is this party free admission? Do I need to purchase a waterpark ticket to enter this party?
The ticket of Desaru Coast New Year’s Eve Luminous Countdown Party is available at RM55nett (Adult) and RM35nett (Child). Tickets are inclusive of Party Pack and One (1) Welcome Drink. Guest may choose from the selection between alcohol and non-alcoholic drink.
However, Adventure Waterpark ticket holders on the visit date of 31 December 2019 are entitled for free admission to this Desaru Coast New Year’s Eve Luminous Countdown Party. If the ticket holder exits from waterpark, he/she is required to purchase the party entrance ticket at RM55nett (Adult) or RM35nett (Child) to enter the venue for this event. No re-entry is allowed.
2. How do I purchase the tickets to the New Year’s Eve Luminous Countdown Party?
For ticket bookings, kindly log on to www.desarucoast.com. You can also purchase it at Adventure Waterpark ticketing counters.
3. How will I receive my tickets if I book online? Will there be any wristband be given to enter?
Guest will receive a notification via email with e-tickets. You must print and bring this e-tickets or to be able to show it on your phone in order to redeem your wristbands. Please bring your IC/ Passport as well.
4. I have booked my tickets online but I did not receive my ticket yet. What should I do?
Please write into firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue on your ticket booking.
5. What documents are required to be presented for over the counter purchases?
Please present your IC/Passport to the crew for verification purpose.
6. I am a Johor Splash Pass/ Splash Pass (annual pass) holder of Adventure Waterpark. Any discount on the tickets to join this party?
Adventure Waterpark active Johor Splash Pass/ Splash Pass holders are entitled for free admission to this Desaru Coast New Year’s Eve Luminous Countdown Party. If the ticket holder exits from waterpark, he/she is required to purchase the party entrance ticket at RM55nett (Adult) or RM35nett (Child) to enter the venue for this event. No re-entry is allowed.
7. What if it rains? Can I get refund?
This party will continue take place if it rains. Tickets purchased are not refundable.
8. What if I cannot attend this party but I have already purchased tickets? Can I get refund?
Refund are not allowed after a ticket is purchased. You are welcome to give your ticket to a friend.
9. I can’t go to the party and want to sell or give my tickets to someone. Can I just give them my e-tickets so they can use that to enter the event?
Yes. Our computerized scanner entry system will only allow the first ticket with a unique bar code to pass the turnstile. Any copies of the e-tickets will become void and will be denied access to the party.
10. I am staying at Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast on 31 December 2019. Any discount on the tickets to this party?
You are entitled for free admission to this party whether you’re a stay-in or dine-in guest of Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast on 31 December 2019. You can collect your tickets at the Hard Rock Hotel front desk. Kindly note this is subject to certain terms and conditions by Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast.
11. If I stay at The Westin Desaru Coast Resort or Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas, do I get any discount on the tickets to join this party?
For stay-in guests at The Westin Desaru Coast Resort or Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas, you can enjoy the tickets at special rate of RM40nett (Adult) and RM20nett (Child). Please contact the respective hotels' front desk for this special rate.
12. Is this an all age event?
Yes, this party is open to all ages.
13. What is the age range for child ticket?
The age range of a Child ticket is from 3 to 11 years old.
1. Where is Desaru Coast New Year’s Eve Luminous Countdown Party taking place? Is the party actually on the beach?
The party is held at Tidal Wave Beach located at Adventure Waterpark, Desaru Coast. It is one of the biggest wave pools in the world with some of the world’s biggest man-made waves!
2. What time is the party?
The New Year’s Eve Luminous Countdown Party is on New Year’s Eve. The party will begin on 7pm – 2am. The event will start with Luminous Festival & Family Beach Party with Live DJ, followed by Hard Rock Live band performances and Countdown Party with fireworks and the After-Party on the beach with Live DJ.
3. Are there any slides and rides opened for this party?
Selected rides and slides are opened on this party, including Swinging Ship, Kids Ahoy zone, Surf Wall and the shallow end of the Tidal Wave Pool.
4. Can I leave the event and come back?
Yes, however this is only applicable to the stay-in guests of The Westin Desaru Coast Resort or Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas and stay-in & dine-in guests from Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast are allowed for re-entry for this event with valid wristband at the Hard Rock Hotel - Adventure Waterpark entrance only.
Guest who enters from main entrance with valid wristband is entitled for one (1) time entry. No re-entry allowed.
5. Is outside food and drink allowed?
Outside food and drink are strictly not allowed into Adventure Waterpark. Visitors can purchase their food and beverage at the various F&B outlets or stalls in the park. However, visitors are permitted to bring in mineral water, baby food for infants and/or toddlers under their care.
6. What modes of payment are accepted at the event ground?
Cash, Debit and Credit cards are accepted at the party.
7. What is the dress code for this event? Are bikinis allowed?
Guest are advised to dress suitably and comfortably for outdoor beach activities.
8. Will there be seating available?
Yes, this is based on availability and first come first serve basis.
9. What can’t I bring in?
Please note that the following items are not allowed:
• Outside food and drinks.
• Sharp objects, guns or weapons or items that appear to be used as weapons.
• Outside tubes or flotation toys, personal life jackets, surf boards, snorkel or scuba equipment.
• Wheel rides i.e. scooters or wheeled shoes, except for stroller and wheelchair.
• Tripods and use of drones.
• Illegal, hazardous or combustible items.
• Other items deemed unsafe by Adventure Waterpark will not be allowed into the Waterpark.
We also advise guest to avoid bringing valuables to the event ground and to take care of their belongings. We will not be liable for any loss of personal belongings.
10. If I lose my wristband, can it be replaced?
Guest are advised to take care of their wristbands as no replacement wristbands will be given.
11. I lost my drink voucher, can it be replaced?
Guest are advised to take care of their wristbands as well as their drink voucher as no replacement wristbands or vouchers will be given.
12. Are there first aid points?
Adventure Waterpark first aid team will be on standby at the venue throughout the event. Any guest in need any medical attention or assistant can approach any of our on-ground staff who will notify the medical teams for assistance.
13. Am I allowed to smoke in the venue?
Adventure Waterpark is a SMOKE-FREE facility. However, guests will be allowed to smoke at the designated smoking area dedicated for this event only. The designated smoking area is located in front of the washrooms next to Beachcomber Shade.